Hoppecke Systemizer trak | uplift iQ
Features and description
If you wish to minimize operating costs through reduced energy consumption and increased availability of your battery system, then HOPPECKE trak uplift iQ is the ideal solution for you. The high-quality trak system comprises of a HOPPECKE traction battery with electrolyte circulation and a micro-processor-regulated HF charger to ensure rapid and gentle charging of the battery. Up to 75% less overcharge through trak air electrolyte circulation and system-optimized charging technology
• Reduced charger power consumption: Lower energy costs
• Charging times reduced by up to 40%: Higher battery availability
• Up to 70% less water consumption: Lower water and topping up costs • Battery temperature level reduced by approx. 10°C: Longer life expectancy
• Reduced stress load on the electrodes: Longer life in cyclic use
• Capacity for opportunity charging without equalizing charges: Extended duration of battery usage time
|Battery Series||HPzS, HPzB|
|Battery Technology||Lead-acid with Electrolyte Circulation|
|Charger||Hoppecke TCHF Premium|
|Charger Technology||High Frequency|
Buyer is responsible for shipping arrangements and all costs related to transporting the equipment including permits, tear-down, cranes, or other incidentals that may be required to legally transport your purchase.
Following the settlement of the outstanding balance, arrangements must be made immediately to have equipment picked up within ten (10) business days as Toromont may, at its discretion, assess storage fees.