Jungheinrich Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV) Pallet Stacker (3,300 lb.)
Features and description
Flexible AGV, used in mixed operations with manual trucks and pedestrians, either integrated into existing structures or new systems:
- Precise pallet handling with laser navigation
- Efficient completion of routine tasks
- ERP connection via Logistics Interface for optimized processes
- Load capacity: up to 3,300 lbs.
- Lift height: up to 236 inches
- Short payback period thanks to process optimization
|Basic Capacity (lbls)||3,300|
|Max Fork Height||236|
|Voltage (or Fuel Type)||24|
|Length to Fork Face||50.2|
|Chassis Width (in)||35.4|
|Gross Weight (lbls)||7,231|
Buyer is responsible for shipping arrangements and all costs related to transporting the equipment including permits, brokerage, tear-down, cranes, or other incidentals that may be required to legally transport your purchase.
Following the settlement of the outstanding balance, arrangements must be made immediately to have equipment picked up within ten (10) business days as the company selling the equipment may, at its discretion, assess storage fees.
|Product Spec Sheet - English|